Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

Watchessun.com Review: The Worst Hublot Under the Sun!


watchessun.com
Shawn is wondering if it's worth sending back a crummy replica watch he picked up at Watchessun.com. In the end their policy wont allow it, even if he felt it was worth the money.

“Hi Thomas,
My name is Shawn and I'm from Ohio, and this is my review of watchessun.com. I purchased a Hublot replica watch from Watchessun a month ago. I was really looking forward to this purchase but I was very disappointed. The Hublot watch was far from what I expected: the weight is off, the size is also a few millimeters off and the band doesn't stay closed properly. Overall, low quality.
However, I was going to live with it. I got the band fixed myself but a week ago the minute hand fell off inside the face of the watch.
At this time, I'm not even sure what to do? Should I return it and lose more money or have it fixed, and assume the risk that the watch will brake again?
Let me know what you think.
Best regards
Shawn”
hublot replica watch
Hi Shawn, thanks for your review of watchessun.com. This one's a bit tricky… if you were really impressed with the appearance of the watch it would definitely be worthwhile to return it and get it replaced, but since it has all these other issues it might not be worth it.
Also, I'm looking at their return policy and it's not very forgiving. You only get 7 days to send your replica watch back, and you can't have removed any of the original tags. So I think it's unlikely they would even take it back, which is just as well.
I think you should probably write this one off as a loss, Shawn, and try another website!
vedere di piu repliche rolex e Hermes Arceau

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento